Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Team Eternal Point System
There are multiple ways for you to gain points that may be spent in the Team Eternal Bank. Here is a breakdown of how to gain points.

Battle: Perhaps one of the easiest things to do. If you win, you get 5 points; if you lose, you get 2 points. If you win 5-0 or 6-0, you instead get 10 points. In that case, it is necessary for both combatants to post to confirm the result. If you defeat one of the Admins or moderators, you get 10 points; if you lose to them, you get 4 points.
Please post in your personal thread everytime you win or lose a battle. This is an exception to no double posting.

Trade: You get 2 points every time you trade pokemon with another member; this doesn't apply for pokedex trades or for evolution trades since you are getting the pokemon back.

Donate pokemon to the Team Eternal Bank: 5-15 points depending on factors. Please PM me the stats and any special information about the pokemon such as Shiny. I will decide how many points you will get. If you first need taht pokemon to be cloned, contact ShayminSky or myself. I can clone in 2 minutes with Platinum because I use AR to clone.

Win a war match: 20 points.

Win a Team Eternal Tournament: 20 points

Take my Doubles Challenge: 20 points if you win, 5 if you lose. Limit 2 chances per day.

Staying active: For every five discussional posts you make on the forums, you get one point. Spam posts do not count.
For increased clarity, battles you do against non Team Eternal Members do count for bank points. If you have a 5-0 or 6-0 against a non Team eternal member, please save the battle and upload it to wi-fi. Then give me or ShayminSky the battle id. I realize that sometimes it doesn't always upload, but at least try to. Just tell us if it wouldn't upload.